Change Manager – Sustainability/Environmental Protection
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Pioneer a new future to meet global healthcare challenges
We are committed to leading in sustainability. Backed by a belief in the connection between the health of our business, people and the planet.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a highly experienced business Change Manager to work within our Facilities Management (FM)organisation at our Macclesfield campus.
What you’ll do:
We’ll support you to drive a program of change projects within the FM organisation initially to achieve our ambition to be a zero carbon campus by 2025. The program will comprise the delivery of a number of challenging change activities including;
- Clean Heat investment projects to decarbonize all our sites
- Accommodation and asset strategy projects to make the best use of our space.
- Drive Energy and waste reduction projects
- Build an Energy and waste reduction culture
We’ll work with you to prioritise the use of the capital portfolio to reduce Waste, Increase Recycling, Reduce Water Consumption and deliver further significant reductions in Energy usage. This is turn will assist AstraZeneca and the Macclesfield Campus to meet our very challenging natural resources reduction targets.
We’ll expect you to handle effective communications and reporting of achievement against targets. This will include ensuring senior business partners are engaged in developments and new initiatives.
We may ask you to be involved in additional change projects as required.
- You’ll have a real passion for sustainability matters
- Solid experience in an engineering / energy / utilities / environmental role
- Previous experience working directly within the Facilities Management field would be beneficial
- Project/Program Management experience delivering a range of business change in a fast paced, complex environment
- Confidence and familiarity of working within a change management framework
- A confident communicator, you should be able to demonstrate strong influencing, storytelling and presentation skills
- Leadership and influence matrix teams without line management responsibility
- Demonstrate a commercial acumen
It’s a place to grow a fulfilling and exciting career with constant opportunities resulting from new products, technologies and growing areas like biologics. Our continued growth gives you greater exposure than anywhere else.
We welcome applications from 16/09/2021 – 03/10/2021. Apply today!
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
- Salary £65000 - £66000
- Salary Per annum