Are you passionate about community development? Do you have experience managing and delivering personal development programmes and events in a community setting? Are you looking to utilise your skills to support women to increase their impact? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised personal development trainer and project coordinator to join Imperial College London’s Community Engagement Team (White City Campus).
Over the past two years, the White City Community Engagement Team have been working to build relationships with local stakeholders in White City and North Kensington, an area with a population of 100,000 residents. This has included a range of innovative and engaging community programmes such as science pop-ups and campus tours, drone making with young people and tech literacy programmes for the elderly.
The team is now looking for a passionate and self-driven individual to help support the development and growth of Agents of Change, a key engagement programme delivered by the Community Engagement Team aimed at supporting female community leaders in White City.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and high energy team aspiring to make a positive impact in the area local to the College’s campus in White City.
Duties and responsibilities
- To develop and grow the Agents of Change Network
- To coordinate the Agents of Change Leadership Programme, including project planning, programme development, trainer recruitment and session facilitation
- General project coordination which includes producing project plans, timelines, risk assessments and budgets
- To develop a communication plan and manage social media and website for the programme
- Evaluation and impact reporting
- General events coordination
We are looking for a passionate and organised individual who:
- Passionate about community development and supporting women
- Has demonstrable experience managing and delivering events and training in the personal development realm
- Strong organisational and planning skills and ability to multitask effectively, with a proven ability to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
- Has experience working collaboratively in a community setting with a variety of stakeholders
- Has proven events and project management experience
- Has a professional attitude and is self-motivated
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Priya Pallan, Community Engagement Manager, White City on .