The Marketing Campaign Business Analyst will be the primary person responsible for understanding business requirements that describe omnichannel customer engagement experiences brand marketers seek to create and then transforming those requirements into comprehensive and actionable instructions to be handed off to campaign configuration specialists. The successful candidate must be highly collaborative, and proactive in seeking out information to uncover the details necessary to setup campaigns across multiple integrated channels as well as ensure the proper tracking is in place for campaign reporting and analysis.
As the Marketing Campaign Business Analyst you will work in close collaboration with an Omnichannel Strategist that will provide the business requirements describing an integrated, cross-channel customer engagement experience, as well as an Omnichannel Program Manager that will serve as the business’s single point of contact across delivery resources and manage the coordination of tasks and delivery timelines leading to the launch of an omnichannel campaign.
In this role, you will work to deliver instructions required as input for timeboxed Sprint Events. Beyond providing instructions, the Marketing Campaign Business Analyst will provide subject matter expertise associated with how AZ marketing tools and platforms are leveraged to deliver customer experiences such that they can advise on both approach to delivery as well as how shifts in requirements may lead to downstream impacts on delivery complexity.
This individual must be ready to work on challenging initiatives, demonstrate respect for each member of the delivery pod/scrum they are working with, and have the courage to stand-up for doing the right thing. Whilst the role will not have direct reports, they must be capable of providing direction to those that do not report to them as well as leverage their expertise and experience to influence decisions, while ensuring they are listening to and keeping an open mind as it relates to the input of others. Finally, the position requires extensive business acumen, and an awareness for how Marketers seek to create customer-centric omnichannel experiences for their customers.
Core Job Requirements:
- Detailed understanding of how marketing tools are leveraged to create omnichannel customer engagement experiences
- Serve as the lead resource accountable for providing comprehensive instructions necessary for a team of delivery resources to enable an omnichannel campaign
- Work collaboratively with delivery resources that are highly specialized in a variety of tools and subject matter that is associated with omnichannel campaign delivery including content production, email automation, web assembly, Tealium configuration, Veeva suggestions, and reporting.
- Be proactive in obtaining detailed requirements from Marketers and Strategists when the level of necessary information describing an omnichannel campaign is not provided in initial discussions.
- Work in both a hands-on manner in creating omnichannel campaign delivery instructions within AZ tools and templates, while also collaborating with and providing direction to tool specific specialists as necessary.
- Establish relationships with AZ subject matter experts across respective omnichannel tools and platforms and leverage those relationships when advanced expertise is required to resolve campaign service delivery challenges.
- Surface project risks and/or barriers to the appropriate Omnichannel Program Manager, while also developing options and recommendations that can be pursued to overcome them.
- Leverage AZ defined tools for requirements capture and delivery task tracking and assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree
A minimum of 5 years of experience in:
- Experience overseeing delivery of multi or omnichannel customer experiences.
- Experience engaging with Marketing Strategists to understand their campaign requirements as well as with technical/operational resources to provide instructions on executing campaigns across a variety of marketing platforms.
- Experience coordinating a team of resources to deliver according to a common objective
- Experience with technology tools that enable Content Production, Email Delivery and Automation, Website Assembly, and/or Digital Media optimization.
- Conceptual understanding of relational databases
- Experience with tools associated with Task Management (ex. Jira)
- Knowledge or experience with Agile ways of working
Skills and Competencies:
- Adobe Campaign (or similar tool)
- Adobe Experience Manager / Web Analytics (or similar tool)
- Tealium Audience Stream (or similar tool)
- Tealium IQ (or similar tool)
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Data-driven, process-oriented, and collaborative
- Critical Thinking
- Leading/Influence without authority
- Visio, data flow and process charting
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (primarily Excel)
- Solid communication skills
- Cross-Commercial interactions
- Business analysis
- Scaled Agile Certification
- Advanced Degree in a relevant field
- Experience within Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Skills and Competencies:
- JIRA Atlassian
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Complex Project Management Experience
Internal and External Contacts/Customers
- Omnichannel Strategists
- Omnichannel Program Managers
- Website Configuration Specialists
- Email Campaign Configuration Specialists
- Veeva Suggestions Specialist
- Tagging Specialists
- Testing Specialists
- Technical Platform Subject Matter Experts
- Global Commercial Operations Content Services
- Brand and Agency partners
Location: Milan, Italy
Opening date 09/03/2022
Closing date 09/04/2022
Competitive salary and benefits apply