The Omnichannel Program Manager will be the single point of contact responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of customer engagement campaigns defined by the brand marketing team. The successful candidate must collaboratively develop and communicate single, multi and omnichannel campaign delivery timelines and then drive the efficient and effective collaboration across client stakeholders and the team of resources responsible for various elements of the overall delivery plan.
The Program Manager will work in close collaboration with an Omnichannel Strategist that represents the business requirements describing the experience which the business seeks to create for engaging customers. The Program Manager will also be closely supported by a Solution Owner that will be responsible for assessing the approach to leverage current state marketing tools to enable the proposed experience as well as transforming business requirements into actionable configurator instructions.
The Program Manager will coordinate and facilitate positive, productive and timeboxed Sprint Events. They will facilitate interactions with the Omnichannel Strategist, Brand Marketers, and agency team members to ensure the team understands the vision and business requirements associated with the strategic marketing plans, campaign, and/or back-log requests.
The Program manager will diplomatically manage demand through collaboration with the Omnichannel Strategist to assess new requirements, change requests, production defects, as well as urgent issues that need to be addressed. They will ensure transparency of all risks and dependencies across all internal and external delivery partners. They will facilitate connecting the right resources to assess challenging issues associated with time and cost management as well as approach to delivery solutioning. The Program Manager will keep a forward looking view into resource capacity and organizational ways of working to mitigate risk and facilitate strategic business decisions.
The Program Manager must be independent and have the courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems. The Program Manager will also regard each member of their delivery pod/scrum to be capable, independent people. The Program Manager must be open-minded and clear in their direction, as well as personally committed to achieving the goals of the team. The position requires extensive business acumen, understanding of cross-platform marketing solutions, and an awareness for how Marketers seek to create customer-centric omnichannel experiences for their customers.
Core Job Requirements:
- Understand conceptually how marketing tools are leveraged to create customer engagement experiences
- Foster collaboration across cross-functional stakeholders and delivery team resources on campaign requests that will include delivery tasks associated with content production, email campaign setup, web assembly, Tealium configuration, and/or Veeva Suggestions
- Drive efforts to prioritize work and establish delivery schedules that meet client needs
- Plan and facilitate Pod/Scrum collaboration in support of delivery timeline and coordination as it relates to completing interdependent tasks
- Identify project risks and/or barriers and contribute to the development of options and recommendations to overcome them
- Leverage AZ defined tools for managing, tracking, and documenting demand
- Bachelor’s Degree
A minimum of 5 years of experience in:
- Project Management including risk mitigation & planning associated with operational or technical delivery
- Demonstrated leadership and coordination of resources to deliver in line with a single cohesive strategy
- Experience managing Email Delivery and Automation, Website Assembly, and/or Digital Media optimization.
- Experience with tools associated with Task Management (ex. Jira)
- Knowledge or experience with Agile ways of working
Skills & Competencies:
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Data-driven, process-oriented, and collaborative
- Critical thinking
- Leading/Influence without authority
- Visio, data flow and process charting
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (primarily Excel)
- Solid communication skills
- Proven complex project management experience
- Cross-Commercial interactions
- Business analysis
- Scaled Agile Certification
- Advanced Degree in a relevant field
- Experience overseeing delivery of multi or omnichannel customer experiences.
- Experience within Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Skills & Competencies:
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Experience Manager / Web Analytics
- Tealium Audience Stream
- Tealium IQ
- JIRA Atlassian
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Audience Manager
Opening date 09/03/2022
Closing date 09/04/2022
Competitive salary and benefits apply
Location: Milan, Italy