Competitive Salary & Benefits offered
Be empowered to be innovative and creative where difference is valued.
It propels each of us forward, harnessing our differences to unlock challenges and bring new solutions. Unleash your curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit to uncover new insights that challenge conventions. Here we are forever pushing the boundaries as we feel comfortable spotting opportunities, making quick decisions and taking smart risks.
Are you currently using your experience and passion for reliability on ageing plant and equipment? Would you love to use your skills and knowledge to build reliability into a brand-new state of the art sterile products manufacturing facility? Then this is the role for you!
We are on a mission to get reliability right – right from the beginning. From criticality assessments, reliability centred maintenance studies, to condition monitoring and industry leading machine analytics – this exciting role is for someone who is a leader in reliability.
From concept and design to beneficial operation and beyond, you’ll ensure reliability is built in to the lifecycle of existing and new assets. Working closely with our skilled engineers you’ll develop and deliver sustainable ways of working to ensure reliability remains at the heart of our maintenance.
As a multifaceted engineer, you’ll use your technical engineering skills, knowledge and experience to become the driving force behind a structured & methodical programme of reliability-centred improvement across the department.
Passionate about embedding the use of condition monitoring tools and data analysis, you’ll work to predict component failure and inform maintenance strategies.
You will collaborate with plant teams to ensure robust work planning and control processes are in place and computerised maintenance management systems and documentation is standardised.
You will support, coach and develop our engineering teams to achieve excellent asset performance.
Data is a huge part of this role. You’ll be collating, trending and analysing data to target improvement areas and report on key performance indicators. You’ll ensure root cause analysis is utilised with reliability consistently in focus.
You will represent AstraZeneca in external networks, events and forums you’ll keep up-to-date with industry trends and new technologies to seek opportunities to improve asset reliability.
- Technical Engineering Experience in a similar position, preferably through recognised time-served apprenticeship in engineering
- Professional engineering qualifications at a minimum HNC level
- Knowledge of improvement techniques, problem solving and approaches that drive reliability
- Skills and capability to coach staff through fault finding on a variety of equipment/situations
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer engagement skills
- Working experience of the use of a Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) – Ideally SAP
- Certified Reliability Engineer
- SAP PM Expert
- Condition monitoring specialist
- Engineering management and coaching experience
- Power BI experience
- Specific facilitation experience to introduce and embed proactive asset management and associated reliability techniques – e.g. FMEA, RCM, REM
Pioneer a new future to meet global healthcare challenges.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity and are looking for a rewarding career in Engineering, please apply today!
Due to increased headcount we are re advertising these positions and welcome your application no later than 22/08/2021.
- Salary £40000 - £41000