Respiratory Account Specialist
Respiratory & Immunology Business Unit
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Sales? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients, in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are on a journey to bring life-saving medicines to patients. Our role in contributing to decreasing mortality rates globally is clear – shaping the future by spotting a scientifically-led commercial opportunity and acting now to operationalise and scale it. Driven by the solutions we bring to the healthcare ecosystem. It powers us to make an impact at every step of the patient journey – to improve their experience and outcome.
At AstraZeneca UK, we bring life-changing medicines to patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us!
What you’ll do
In this role you will sell AstraZeneca brands to healthcare professionals across key primary and secondary care customers maximizing opportunities for practice change at scale, always representing AstraZeneca’s high ethical standards. Responsibilities include:
- Engage with key hospital and senior primary care stakeholders to expand sales volume and share through business-to-business selling
- Generate customer/account insights and create account plans (Trusts and PCN/Cluster/Federation) to increase the number of patients on AZ brands
- Work with the cross-functional team and with AZ customers to identify and deliver opportunities for practice change at a population level
- Develop and drive advocacy, clinical consensus, and support RHMs on enhancing market access (formulary and guidelines) for the brand/s
Essential for the role:
- Qualified to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- ABPI qualified
- Degree qualified.
- Knowledge of the customer and therapy area within area of responsibility
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Market Access experience of gaining product position on guidelines
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Application closing date: 11th July