Training Administrator – Digital Focus
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Be empowered to be innovative and creative where difference is valued
Join a place built on innovation and creativity. Where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
We have a new opportunity located at AstraZeneca’s manufacturing site a short distance from the exciting city centre of Liverpool. Rich in history, as well being a creative hub, Liverpool offers an attractive cost of living along with a great quality of life. The city has something for everyone; live music, an exciting food and restaurant scene, nationally famous art galleries, excellent shopping and world-class museums.
The Training Administrator (Digital Focus) works with the Learning Business Partner. Delivering administrative training tasks, and serving as the subject matter authority to facilitate digital learning projects and implementation, and supporting improvement of digital awareness and engagement on site.
We’ll support you in implementing, and coordinating digital learning projects and improvements, in line with learning and development project plans, which ensure alignment to compliance and regulatory requirements of the site.
What you’ll do:
- Action project support activities in alignment with project plans and working in partnership with Training Business Partners and project teams to implement digital capability improvements
- Provide LMS operational support to the site by responding to queries, requests and solving issues raised regarding LMS content
- Provide support and education regarding LMS to end users and managers
- Ensure training records are inputted and archived in a timely manner so that the training status of the employees across the site is up to date and accurate.
- Schedules and maintains reports which managers and/or quality associates are unable to access
- Provides ad hoc information, metrics & reports when requested to support investigations, audits etc
- Actively monitors and actions any QAD notifications, linking requested documentation to appropriate job roles and learning plans
- Accurately maintains departmental data logs and trackers which support Training Coordinator/Site to conduct data trending and analysis
- Supports the monthly site induction process ensuring all new employees have the required curriculum added to their learning plans e.g Site core curriculum, Lean Capability, Job Description and specific departmental requirements when requested.
- Creation and set up of sessions/classes required within the annual training calendar to allow employees to book onto all training across site via Saba
- Proactively produces and provides communications to site in relation to eLMS e.g System downtime, issues experienced etc
- Supports Training Coordinator with any identified requirements for LMS system upgrades
- Adheres to team standardised ways of working and standard working instructions
Essential Criteria :
- Relevant Administration experience within a training function
- Experience of Learning Management Systems (Saba Cloud)
- Project Involvement and delivery of successful projects, ideally using agile approach
- Knowledge and Experience of a variety of different learning technologies, we’ll encourage you to interpret training requirements
- Awareness of digital world and innovation opportunities, specifically with reference to learning technologies
- Experience of working in an office environment and high level of competence using all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels within the organisation
- Good planning and organisational skills
- We’ll expect you to use judgement in resolving problems and making recommendations and will need to work on own initiative.
Build a long-term career by unlocking opportunities for lifelong learning
Interested? Come and join our journey! We welcome applications from 19/07/2021 to 01/08/2021 – apply today!
- Salary £25000 - £26000