Excellent compensation and benefits offered
Build a long-term career by unlocking opportunities for lifelong learning
Build unrivalled capabilities in a place that promotes learning agility and offers development opportunities. We never stand still so you’ll have the chance to constantly grow your abilities, skills and knowledge. Here we are a fusion of challenging and interesting work, in an energising and inspiring environment.
Liverpool is one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing an excellent environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves. This is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s meaningful to us that everyone brings their best to work every single day.
As a training partner you will provide comprehensive training and development support through effective business partnering with key groups to ensure that the development of site, operational and enterprise capabilities are fit to deliver site scorecard objectives and strategic goals for both the short and longer term.
What you’ll do:
We’ll support you to understand skill and capability requirements linked to the Site Strategy and to build effective and innovative learning solutions.
You’ll craft and deliver a variety of innovative solutions to support client needs and skills gaps.
By partnering with Human Resources and managers, you’ll influence new hire requirements and the development of skills and capabilities, with reference to site strategic workforce planning.
We’ll expect you to manage and deliver Site Inductions for all new starters to the Liverpool Site.
You’ll source, design, deliver and support capability development or learning programmes. We’ll need you to work on your own initiative and take ownership for your decisions.
You’ll ensure Technical Training Standards are understood and applied effectively. We’ll need you to champion and promote a Lean approach and tools across training.
We’ll task you to undertake Training assessment and efficiency reviews for all capabilities at our Liverpool site. This will include the development and maintenance of capability measures and metrics which evidence improvement.
You’ll support the roll out of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) training program annually on site.
We’ll give you key projects across the site to manage as and when required.
- Comprehensive experience in all areas of the training cycle
- Experience of sourcing, developing and delivering capability and skills development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels within the organisation
- Good planning and organisational skills required as is the ability to influence strategic training requirements
- Excellent presentations skills in relation to design as well as delivery
- Experience of utilising a range of learning technologies and platforms
- We’ll encourage you to interpret corporate requirements and communicate and deliver them in alignment with site strategic objectives. Correspondingly, to take site requirements and influence corporate planning.
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing and/or Pharma environment
- Ideally we are looking for you to be of graduate calibre, although this is not crucial and you may be working towards or have a relevant professional training qualification
- An awareness of project management tools and techniques and Lean Methodologies would be helpful.
Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation, to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, ground-breaking cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? We welcome applications from 15/07/2021 – 01/08/2021 apply now!
- Salary £35000 - £36000