Training Partner – Digital
Be empowered to be innovative and creative where difference is valued
Join a place built on innovation and creativity. Where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
This opportunity is located at AstraZeneca’s manufacturing site a short distance from the exciting city centre of Liverpool. Rich in history, as well being a creative hub, Liverpool offers an attractive cost of living along with a great quality of life. The city has something for everyone; live music, an exciting food and restaurant scene, nationally famous art galleries, excellent shopping and world-class museums.
As a training partner you’ll deliver training and development support through effective business partnering, with key client groups, to ensure that the development of digital skills awareness and capability at site. Operational and enterprise level are fit to deliver site scorecard objectives and strategic goals for both the short and longer term.
What you’ll do:
- Understand digital awareness, skill and capability requirements linked to Site Strategy and build effective and innovative learning solutions.
- Provide learning project leadership for digital projects and innovative programmes, eg Virtual learning systems
- Partner with Human Resources and managers to influence new hire requirements and the development of digital skills and capabilities, with reference to site strategic workforce planning
- Management and Delivery of Site Inductions for all new starters to the Liverpool Site
- Source, design, deliver and support digital awareness, skills and capability development or learning programmes
- Ensure Technical Training Standards are understood and applied
- Development and maintenance of capability measures and metrics which evidence improvement
- Undertake Training assessment and effectiveness reviews for all capabilities across the Site
- Management of Key projects across the site as and when required
- Support roll out of GMP training program annually on site
- Ensure that any site-specific digital training implementations/modifications are reviewed and adhere to corporate technical training philosophy.
- Comprehensive experience in all areas of the training cycle in particular authoring e-learning and LMS & LXP management for example Articulate 360
- Experience of sourcing, designing and delivering digital awareness, capability and skills development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels within the organisation
- Good planning and organisational skills required as is the ability to influence strategic training requirements
- Excellent presentations skills in relation to design as well as delivery
- Experience of utilising a range of learning technologies and platforms
- We’ll encourage you to interpret corporate requirements and communicate and deliver them in alignment with site strategic objectives. Correspondingly, to take site requirements and influence planning.
- A high level of independence to work using own initiative is required.
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing and/or Pharma environment.
- It is likely that the job holder will be of graduate calibre, although this is not crucial and the individual may be working towards a professional training qualification.
- An awareness of project management tools and techniques and Lean Methodologies.
There are so many phenomenal employee benefits that AstraZeneca offer. AstraZeneca can offer you a competitive salary, private healthcare, a fantastic holiday allowance, a variety of training and development opportunities, and much more.
Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation, to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, ground-breaking cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
Interested? Come and join our journey! We welcome applications from 15/07/2021 – 01/08/2021
- Salary £35000 - £36000